About My Blog

My World.....

Sunday, November 23, 2014

BLOGGING BREAK

BREAK FROM BLOGGING 
TO 
WRITE

FINALLY, I know!
(Yep, I've had a similar post to this before, but I happen to like it, so here it is again.)


The thing is with releasing Books, Books, Books and then soliciting Reviews, Reviews, Reviews, and then supporting your author friends, is that you still have to turn around and 
WRITE, WRITE, WRITE,
otherwise,
.....you'll lose all of your hard-earned reader interest.  

Readers want to see progress....and BOOKS.....and REVIEWS.....and POPULARITY.  Sounds like COLLEGE? all over again....***Kish

[Love to all my supporters who grabbed Resurrection (even though yours truly is STILL busy working on The Shelf's sequel, 
The Shelf 2:Cursed, instead of marketing)!!!!!!]


No comments:

Post a Comment