About My Blog

My World.....

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hump Day Wednesday

I didn't get up as early as I wanted to today, but hey....I'm alive.  That's always a PLUS!  So, my YA novel (which I'm currently putting the final touches on), 'Best Geeks 4never' has topped 280 pages, 117, 00 words. Had been holding out for sooo long, but on Sunday, I made the tough decision to break it into two books, parts 1 and part 2.  The second will continue right from the first.  What does this mean?  I think it just means more editing for me  [sad face].  As if I haven't done enough already.

Exciting news:  an Honors English class of sophomores will read my ARC copy before it stands the e-stands!! So looking forward to that.

Fun pic of the day..my mom's fruit salad makes me happy:




1 comment:

  1. Lucky English class!! I wish my teachers were so cool. When will it be ready for a public release?

    ReplyDelete