About My Blog

My World.....

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A snippet from Branded 2 !

A snippet from Branded 2 !

After a chat with my fabulous beta reader, I realized that I should share a snippet from my RED-HOT work in progress, Branded 2. 
 
After all, it will be coming out fairly soon, let's say...October-ish….
 
 
Please check out my snippet from Branded 2 on my website.  Here's the link:
 
 
 
 
 
TEASER.....
          The RDAS turned out to be mostly deserted, at least at 10:00 am.  Bri couldn’t speak for any other times.  All she knew was that Korey had dragged her out of bed way too early for brain-intensive work like researching.
            “It doesn’t sound like your demon wants the same thing from you that he did from Aeryal,” Korey stated over the pile of books surrounding them.
 
            “He’s not my demon,” she replied automatically.  Raising her head, she asked, “What makes you say that?”
 
            Korey only stared at her as if she were missing half her brain, before dropping his head back to read.  “Didn’t you say that Rikgso started attacking Aeryal before he killed her?  Bad enough that she ended up in the hospital?”
 
  READ MORE ON MY WEBSITE HERE :  https://www.kishknight.com/updates
 

No comments:

Post a Comment