About My Blog

My World.....

Friday, October 31, 2014

The Shelf 2 : Meet Bri's competition

A LITTLE SNIPPET FROM THE SHELF 2
*NOTE: CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Meet Leilani Simpson....

Walking forward until she was hip-deep in water, Leilani stopped.  “I’m here.”  Around her, the wind had picked up even more and now it threatened to knock her off of her feet.  “Who are you?”


The thing smiled
Image courtesy of Google.com
.  “You made a deal with me.”  Its voice was like an eerie whisper, riding the wind to grate against her ears.  All of a sudden, she knew that this was the voice.  The one that had directed her to go to the morgue and resurrect Gerald.



It continued.  “The deal was that you wanted Korey Parsons all to yourself, right?  But the thing is, little Leilani Simpson, I can make that deal better.  If you help me, I can also give you back your brother Casey.  Wouldn't you like that?”

She froze.  Somehow, the thing knew her, knew what she wanted.

"But you have to help me, Leilani, if you want my deal."

......and Leilani understood what that meant.  It meant bad things would happen.  "Bri," she whispered.  Leilani wondered if it made her EVIL that she didn't feel sorry for Bri one way or the other.


STAY POSTED!!!!
It's getting closer to The Shelf 2's release date!!!

Thanks for reading,
Kish

No comments:

Post a Comment