About My Blog

My World.....

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why is it....

....that the best scenes write themselves in your brain at the WORST possible times?  I had this happen to me last night, coming off of my 2-year old niece's ALL day b-day party, finally collapsing into bed, exhausted, and discovering that the characters were talking!!!   Sighhhhh.....

Before that, it happened when I was driving from Kmart, after cramming in some last minute shopping, and racing to get back to the laundry before some anxious customer pulled my clothes out of the dryer.  Rounding a deep corner, was when it hit me!  That's how two of the main characters fall in love!!!!  'Okay fine, guys, I heard ya.'

But they wouldn't stop there....as I drove, those two lovebirds continued to harp on and on about their steamy lives....

3 comments:

  1. Lol, thats interesting. How do you handle these situations? do you keep a small notebook in your purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truthfully, you have to let the scene play out as much as possible in your brain, get as much details as possible, and keep replaying to yourself. That way, when you get the chance to write it down, all the details pop up as fresh as a recent memory....Thank God for the original computer...the brain!

    ReplyDelete