About My Blog

My World.....

Saturday, October 5, 2019

BlogTalkRadio Interview for Branded


Why do I forget to blog IMPORTANT things???


Anyhoo, this past September, I was a guest on SapphireJBlue’s BlogTalkRadio show,
discussing Branded (Book 1 of the Immortal Blood series (YA Paranormal).  Thanks to the wonderful host for having me, as always.  I had a great time, ...SapphireJBlue had a great time, ...so if any of you readers want to take a listen, feel free!




UPDATES on some upcoming and past promotions….
Guess what? The Queens of Paranormal have a very special surprise for you readers who LOVE paranormal novels with POC main characters.  If you haven’t already, make sure to join the Lovers of Black & Urban Paranormal, Fantasy & Sci-Fi books FaceBook and Instagram pages.  The authors there are planning a huge GIVEAWAY to celebrate the recent milestone of 1000 members!




Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment