About My Blog

My World.....

Friday, July 18, 2014

I have not posted in at least 3 weeks, simply because I've been figuring out how to give my BLOG a fresh new look, WHILE plotting the scheme for the 1st novella of the Dead-End Ave series, The Shelf 2: Cursed times Three, AND while launching www.tintdteen.com!

BUT, I wanted to post today, because I have decided to make the The Shelf 2 a 'special' project.  If you read the first book in the series, then you know that I've charged myself with releasing the next two books in the series in 2014.         Read more...


While Book 3, The Crescent, will be a full-length novel, The Shelf 2: Cursed times Three is only a novella...basically to tie up a couple of loose ends dangling from Bri and Korey's story..ie. what happens after Gerald ruins their romantic moment by going all Geek-turned-Angry Demon?????

SO, I am completing the novella over the next couple of weeks.  What's special about this, is that I will be posting excerpts and spoilers here on my blog Knight's Time, as well as on my book publisher's site, Tintd Teen.


KEEP READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment