About My Blog

My World.....

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Still around.....still churning away.....

Hello!  
If you've all thought that I fell OFF the face of the map, I haven't.  I've just been churning away at this novel, trying to get everything smoothed out below I even think about releasing it.  Patience, patience all.


Coming up, I've got a slew of New Titles to introduce you to.  Some of my author companions have been doing their homework on time, and have got new stuff on the market for you.


Great Giveaway Alert!!!!!!!!!


Hydra Publications, will be giving away TEN books for FREE!! Yes, free.  They will be available only on May 2nd and 3rd (a great Mother's Day special).
Visit Hydra Publications to view the titles...... clicking on the book cover takes you to Amazon.com, where you can download the e-book in Kindle format.


BTW, one of the books offered is 'Ethos' by Desiree Finkbeiner.  Ethos will be reviewed on KISH KNIGHT (right here) next week.  Stay posted.


Pssttt....check back with me for the book trailers tomorrow, Thursday, May 3rd!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know what you have been up to and about the great deal on books. Yay! Hope all is going well with the novel!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete